Executive Back Office Chair
Bringing comfort and adjustability to another level.
LIFEFORM’s Legacy Executive Office Chair combines a Fully Supportive Backrest, Contour Seat Design and Multi-Function Euro-Glide Mechanism to offer you a complete package of industry leading ergonomic features.
Completely customizable in your choice of Premium Leathers.
LIFEFORM's 900 Legacy Office Chair chair comes loaded with ergonomic function and comfort features. Still, we offer additional items you may want to consider. Please note this Shop page features limited Upgrades but the entire selection of Upgrades and Options
are available if you contact us
MODELS START AT $2595
- Height Adjustable Arms and Memory Foam Upholstered Arm Pads
- Internal Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment
- Contoured Seat Pan (21” Wx20”D) with Memory Foam
- EuroGlide Multi–Function Mechanism with Tilt Lock and Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- 1.5” Gas Lift Height Adjustment, Five Star Base with 65mm Dual Wheel Hooded Carpet Casters
Download Product Brochure
Features & Benefits
- Fully Upholstered Back Rest – Built in lumbar support; provides full back support for long periods, preventing tiredness.
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment – Adjustability enables you to achieve optimum back posture and support. Allows backrest to be adjusted so Lumbar Support fits properly in the lower back.
- Schukra Adjustable Lumbar Support – Encourages “S” shaped spine, which reduces pressure on disks between the vertebrae. Enables optimization of shape of backrest to fit curvature of the spine around lower back.
- Upholstered LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Filled Arm Pads – Provides soft and extremely comfortable padding, which reduces pressure points on elbows and enhances comfort for users with sensitivity issues like Elbow Tendonitis.
- Arm Pad Swivel Function – Allows user to rest wrists and forearms comfortably while typing.
- Height and Width Adjustable Arm Brackets – Provides support when not using keyboard to minimize tension build up in the shoulders. Optimizes the lateral proximity of the armrest to you.
- Contoured Seat – Designed to redistribute the body’s weight over a larger area, pressure points are reduced in troublesome places like the back of the thighs and tailbone.
- High Density Foam Core – Prevents the foam from collapsing and “bottoming” out.
- Temperature and Pressure Sensitive LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Seat – Conforms to your body’s unique contours to further reduce pressure on your bones and joints.
- Front Waterfall Edge – Our signature moulded foam design offers greater support and comfort with unrestricted blood circulation behind the knees.
- Back Angle Adjustment – Allows the back angle to be opened up which encourages blood flow through the pelvis. When shoulders are back, the chest is open, thereby exchanging more oxygenated blood to the brain. Subsequently less mistakes are made, you feel more alert and productive.
- Tilt & Tilt Lock Function – Allows user to freely rock forward and backward or lock chair into any infinite position. Enables you to position your pelvis above your knees, opening the pelvic angle which improves “S” shape of spine when sitting, reducing load on spine and improving blood flow.
- Tilt Tension Adjustment – Provides an individual fit, so that rocking sensation supports and holds the user’s bodyweight fully.
- Seat Height Adjustment – Ensures proper height, hips should be slightly higher than the knees also opens the pelvis allowing blood to flow freely through upper and lower body.
- Seat Slider Depth Adjustment – allows user to adjust seat depth up to 2” forward. Optimum seated position should be a minimum space of two finger widths behind the knee, which encourages blood flow behind the knees.
- 27” Diameter Five Star Base – Provides strength and stability of the chair.
- Dual Wheel Carpet Casters – Ensure smooth rolling on low pile commercial type carpeting. For use on Hard Floor Surfaces inquire about our Soft Wheel Casters (safe for use on: Tile, Hardwood even Plastic Chair Mats)
- (Optional) Therma-Guard™ Temperature Regulating Technology – Phase Change Materials (PCM’s) prevent the chair from overheating. Long-term temperature regulation offers immediate, ongoing, measurable and noticeable results and lasts throughout the lifetime of the product.
At LIFEFORM we pride ourselves on offering our customers an extensive variety of upgrades and options that we can’t show on our shop page. If you are interested please visit our Design Center at lifeformchairs.com to learn more.